Get ready to enjoy a KOREAN GROUND BEEF AND RICE BOWLS that will make your day extra special!
Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowls are a scrumptious and remarkably effortless meal that’s perfect for any day of the week. So why not give this recipe a try and experience the mouth-watering flavors of Korean cuisine in your own home!
- 2 cups hot cooked white or brown rice
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 pound lean ground beef 90% lean
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- sesame seeds and sliced green onions for garnish 😀
- In a large skillet cook the garlic and ground beef breaking it into crumbles over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain the grease.
- In a small bowl whisk brown sugar, sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger, pepper and red pepper flakes. Pour over the ground beef and let simmer for another 2min.
- Serve over hot rice and garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.
Give this recipe a try and experience the exceptional taste and delicate texture of KOREAN GROUND BEEF AND RICE BOWLS!