Get ready to enjoy a Strawberry Ice Cream that will make your day extra special!
This strawberry ice cream 🍨🍨😍 is super easy to make. This recipe doesn’t use an egg-custard base but still tastes rich and creamy.
- 2 cups mashed fresh strawberries
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 drops red food coloring (Optional) 😀
- Gather all ingredients.
- Combine strawberries, milk, cream, sugar, vanilla, salt, and food coloring in a large bowl.
- Pour strawberry mixture into the freezer bowl of an ice cream maker; freeze according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- Transfer to an airtight container and freeze until firm.
Give this recipe a try and experience the exceptional taste and delicate texture of Strawberry Ice Cream!