Get ready to enjoy a THAI BASIL CHICKEN that will make your day extra special!
Thai Basil Chicken is a quick and easy chicken dinner that is bursting with fresh flavors. fresh basil, Bell peppers, and a unique blend of spices make this chicken so crave-able!
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup Thai basil
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Thai chili or serrano pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup red peppers, sliced
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce 😀
- Add the oil to the wok and heat over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken for 4 minutes until almost cooked through.
- Add the minced garlic, peppers, and shallots. Stir fry until fork tender but still crisp.
- To make the sauce, combine the soy sauce, fish sauce, oyster sauce, and brown sugar in a bowl. Whisk to combine. Add the sauce and stir fry until the sauce thickens and coats the chicken.
- Turn off the heat and toss in the basil, reserving a few leaves for garnish. The heat will soften and wilt the basil leaves.
- Serve immediately with rice. Garnish with fresh basil leaves.
Give this recipe a try and experience the exceptional taste and delicate texture of THAI BASIL CHICKEN!