Get ready to enjoy a AIR FRYER STEAK that will make your day extra special!
Air fryer steak is a delectable dish with a perfectly seared exterior and tender, juicy interior. The high heat and circulating air of the air fryer create a beautiful crust and a succulent texture that’s sure to impress.
- Tri Tip Steaks (1 inch thick), or 1-2 Ribeye New York
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- pepper & salt
Garlic Herb Butter:
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees. Prepare the steaks by rubbing olive oil on each side.
- Rub the Italian seasoning, and pepper and salt on each side.
- Add the steak to the air fryer basket and cook for 11-13 minutes, turning over ager 5 minutes for medium.
- Let the steak rest for 10 minutes and top with garlic butter.
Give this recipe a try and experience the exceptional taste and delicate texture of air fryer steak!