Get ready to enjoy a CAJUN SHRIMP AND SAUSAGE VEGETABLE SKILLET that will make your day extra special!
Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Vegetable Skillet is a mouthwatering and wholesome 20 minute meal packed with awesome cajun flavor with shrimp, sausage, and summer veggies. This dish is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight dinner. Try this recipe out and enjoy the deliciousness and simplicity of this Cajun shrimp and sausage vegetable skillet.
- 14 ounce pork or chicken sausage sliced
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 medium sized yellow squash sliced
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 red bell pepper chopped into chunks
- 2 medium sized zucchini sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Cajun Seasoning
- 1/2 bunch asparagus sliced into thirds
- In a large bowl add the shrimp, zucchini, sausage, asparagus, yellow squash, bell pepper and salt and pepper. Add cajun seasoning and olive oil and toss until coated.
- Add to a large skillet and turn to medium high. Cook for about 6 minutes until the shrimp is pink and the vegetables are tender.
- Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.