Get ready to enjoy a AIR FRYER CHICKEN LEGS that will make your day extra special!
Air fryer chicken legs are a scrumptious and nutritious substitution for the conventional fried chicken. Among all the chicken cuts, the drumsticks are a top favorite among kids and adults alike, and this recipe is no exception. So why not try this recipe and treat your taste buds to a lip-smacking and healthy chicken meal that everyone will love!
- 4-6 Chicken Legs
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl combine paprika, brown sugar, Italian seasoning, and pepper and salt.
- Add chicken to a medium sized bowl.
- Add the olive oil to the bowl of chicken and sprinkle with the seasonings and toss until fully coated.
- Place the chicken legs skin side down in the basket of the air fryer. Cook at 380 degrees for 9-10 minutes. Flip after 10 minutes and continue to cook for 7-8 more minutes until no longer pink and the internal temperature is 165 degrees.