Get ready to enjoy a stack of mouthwatering buttermilk pancakes that will make your mornings extra special!
A stack of fluffy buttermilk pancakes is a classic breakfast treat that’s hard to resist. With their golden brown edges, and rich buttermilk flavor.
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 cups buttermilk
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Whip up a batch of these scrumptious pancakes with a simple recipe that’s sure to become a family favorite.
- Preheat the griddle to 370 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and sugar together. Add the eggs, melted butter and buttermilk . Mix until incorporated but leave small lumps in the batter.
- Spray the griddle with non stick cooking spray. Add about ½ cup of the batter to the hot griddle. Once the edges start to harden and small bubbles form, about 3 min, flip to the other side. Cook until golden at the bottom.
- Top them off with your favorite syrup, fruits, or whipped cream for the perfect breakfast or brunch delight.
these pancakes are a delightful indulgence that will satisfy your morning cravings.